Alexa app for windows 10
Nowadays, it is easy to download the Alexa app for Windows 10 devices. All you need is to follow some simple guidelines and you can complete the process without any hassle. You can download the application from the Microsoft store located in the taskbar. Once you find the application you can simply click on the get button to download Alexa for Windows 10. In this guide, we are going to share the simple instructions that will help you in completing the Alexa app downloading on your Windows 10 computer or laptop.
For downloading the application, you can also go to the alexa.amazon.com website. Enter this address to your web browser and log in by using your Amazon account details. Make sure that you have registered Amazon account for using the application, otherwise, you will not be able to take advantage of services offered by Amazon Alexa.
How to download Alexa for pc windows 10?
You can download Alexa for pc windows 10 by following the simple step by step guidelines mentioned below. As we have discussed above, there are two ways to download the Alexa app: either you can go to the Microsoft store and get the application from there, or you can visit the alexa.amazon.com to download the application. Follow the steps mentioned below to complete the process:
Alexa app download for Windows 10 Computer
- Turn on your Windows 10 computer, and launch the Microsoft store icon by clicking on it. You can find the icon in the taskbar.
- Once you click on the icon, you will see the Microsoft store home screen appearing on your computer.
- Now, go to the search bar and type ‘Amazon Alexa App’. Hit the enter button.
- The Microsoft store will begin its search for the Alexa app and display the application as a result along with its icon.
- Click on the ‘Alexa App’ download icon.
- In the next step, click on the get button for downloading the Alexa app on your device.
- Once you are done with the Alexa App Download process, you need to launch the Alexa app. For this, click on the ‘Launch’ button when the application downloaded on your computer.
- Now, you can log in to your Amazon Alexa application. Enter the username and password of your Amazon account and proceed further with the Alexa setup process. If you have not created the Amazon account yet, you need to create the one now. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use Alexa services.
- Here, you can see the terms and conditions appearing on the Alexa app screen. Hit the ‘Continue’ button to proceed with the process.
- You will see ‘Talk to your Alexa’ screen on your PC. Hit the ‘Continue’ button to proceed with the process.
- In this step, a dialogue box will appear on your screen and ask you to ‘ Let your Alexa Access the Microphone’. You have to click on the yes option present below it to provide access to the microphone of your Windows 10 computer.
- Turn on the handsfree mode and activate your Amazon Alexa device using the voice command.
- Now, the Alexa app on your computer show you ‘ Configure’ Alexa on PC’ settings. You can enable or disable this option as per your preference and hit the ‘Finish Setup’ button.
- You will see a small box on your Alexa screen asking ‘ Let this app run Alexa task when you log in’. You need to click on the ‘Enable’ option.
- Now, the Alexa App will ask you if you want to pin the application to the taskbar. Hit the Yes button if you want.
- You are done with the Alexa app download for your Windows 10 PC and now you can see the Alexa App Home Screen on your computer. If you want to modify the settings. You can do it using the settings option. You can also try adding new skills from the skill store of the Alexa app.
So, these are some simple guidelines that you can follow to download the Alexa app for Windows 10. The mentioned steps are very simple and easy to execute. However, if you are unable to download the application on your Windows 10 PC, or there is any trouble in setting up the application, you can contact the experts anytime you want and seek their assistance to fix the problem.